So basically, I am totally addicted to The Voice. It is amaziiiing and my Saturday night would not be complete without it!
This weekend saw the first of the Live Shows and Jessie J looked super cool with her bright orange lip! I loved her make-up and so I thought I would share this tutorial.
PRODUCTS I USED:
Kryolan Loose Translucent Powder- Colourless
Benefit Brow Zings- Medium
HOW I CREATED THE LOOK:
- Cover your whole eye area in MUA Eye primer, right up to the brow bone
- Neaten and fill your brows, I used Benefit Brow Zings in Medium.
- Using an oval brush, sweep Midnight Cowboy Rides Again over your lid and dab Half Baked over the top
- Using a blending brush, I used Louise Young’s LY38, and Twice Baked, blend the socket line and sweep outwards slightly for a winged effect
- Using MAC’s Smoulder eye kohl, pencil the lower lash line and blend with your finger
- With a small oval brush, dab Twice Baked across the lined area
- Take your MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and line your upper lashes winging the outside edge
- Jessie always has beautiful long lashes so apply lots of mascara and your favourite falsies! I love Eylure’s Naturalites because they give lots of volume and drama whilst still looking natural.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin to make sure it is smooth and well prepped. I use Simple
- Apply your foundation using your fingers to give an even base, I used MAC Face and Body because I love the light coverage it gives
- Dust the face lightly with powder, Kryolan’s Translucent is the one I used
- Sweep MUA’s Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 1 across the cheekbone and under the brow
- Jessie had a natural glow to her cheeks so I used MUA’s Mosaic Bronzer to give a subtle colour to skin. Sweep Shade 1 across the apples of the cheeks and along the cheek bone
- Make sure your lips are nice and smooth with no dry skin ready for application
- Highlight the cupids bow using MUA Pearl eyeshadow in Shade 1
- Jessie loves a bold lip and she opted for orange this weekend so to make the lip colour last longer apply MUA Eye Pencil in Bright Orange
- Apply MAC’s Morange lipstick, the same colour Jessie wore on the show
Hope you like this look! Tune in to The Voice on Saturday at 7pm to see what make-up Jessie will be wearing this week!