Very fun and colourful and easy to do! I wanted to do something dramatic but with alot of bright colours and this is what I ended up with!
PRODUCTS I USED:
MAC Lipstick in Neon Orange (PRO only product, similar colour in Morange)
HOW TO CREATE THE LOOK:
- Prime your eye, I used MUA Professional Eye Primer. I covered the whole lid up to the brow bone and blended with my finger.
- Taking an oval brush and the white from the Sleek pallette, dab in the inner corner of the eye.
- Now taking the yellow from the sleek pallette, dab a patch of yellow just after the white. Do this with each colour, taking it up to the crease but not overlapping each other.
- Once you have the colour on your lid, you need to blend them in. Starting from the second colour (in this case yellow) apply a tiny amount on the brush and place it on top of the yellow patch you already applied. Now sweep the brush gently towards the inner corner of the eye to blend the colours making sure you aren’t overlapping too much.
- Do this for all the colours.
- Now taking a small oval brush and a black, draw a line where you want your crease to be. You want this line to be as neat as possible because we want it to look sharp.
- Once you have drawn the line take a blending brush with a pointed tapered end. Holding it at an upright angle, blend along the black line making sure you are only blending the top and not the bottom. This should create a soft edge on your cut crease.
- Using an eyeliner brush sweep black liner over the top lash line.
- Line your waterline with white.
- Apply mascara or false lashes.
To finish the look I added foundation and lipstick. To created this two-toned lipstick fill the lips in with pink, leaving the your inner lip. Then using your finger dab the orange where there is no colour and blend slightly into the pink.
Hope you like this look! It looks very effective and you can use this technique with any colours!
Have a go :)